MEPLAW assists professional and non-professional sports clubs in complex matters relating to sport such as contracts, sponsorship and partnership. Since the 90s, the firm has been constantly updated with the regulatory and jurisprudential provisions concerning this evolving sector.
The firm enjoys a team of lawyers, agents, club managers and experts in this filed.
The Department of Sport Law provides the following services:
• Drafting of articles of association and statutes for sports clubs
• Legal assistance for sports clubs
• Judicial assistance for sports clubs before the Federal Courts
• Judicial assistance for athletes before the Federal Courts
• Intellectual Property
• Commercial partnerships
• Assistance in the management of properties intended for sports activities
Department Chief: Avv. Luigi Maggesi – Founding Partner