The Business Networks Department deals with setting up national and international business networks from their establishment by providing legal advice at every stage of network development.
The Enterprise Networks Department deals with:
- setting up national and international business networks from their establishment to the re-engineering of the internal structures of the companies participating in the network in order to adapt business and personnel organisation
- studying the marketing of networks
- drawing up network service contracts and any other type of contract required
- connecting with foreign companies
- engaging in foreign trade practices
- in- and out-of-court legal protection
The Department assists the Network Governance daily, providing legal advice at every stage of the Network’s establishment and development.
Head of Department: Avv. Cristina Flati – Senior Associate